At Wayne Family Dentistry, our goal is to provide high-quality dental care. We are dedicated to helping patients understand their dental problems and treatment options. When treatment planning, our dentists take every aspect of their patient’s needs into account. They note their goals, current health problems, and dental history into account.
With our general dental treatments, we can stop dental problems from developing. Some common issues include gum disease and dental infections. To help enhance the look and health of our patient’s smiles, we offer cosmetic dental care. Restorative dental care can revitalize the smile. They address a variety of problems, including missing teeth and bite disorders.
Dental Services in Wayne, PA
Our wide array of dental services treats different aspects of the smile. Discover more about each type of service here:
Using cosmetic dental treatments, we can improve the look and feel of the smile:
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners are a great alternative to metal braces. These aligners gradually realign crooked and misaligned teeth over time.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that are bonded to the front of teeth. They cover damaged and discolored tooth enamel.
- Dental Bonding: Like veneers, tooth bonding treatment can address deep tooth stains and dental injuries. However, the dental bonding material is directly sculpted onto teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our take-home teeth whitening treatment can whiten the tooth enamel multiple shades in several weeks.
With general dental care, we help prevent future oral health issues:
- Custom Mouthguard: Patients who play contact sports need to wear a custom-made sports mouthguard. Sports mouthguards that fit precisely help prevent dental injuries and tooth loss.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have a dental emergency, call our office for prompt care. Our team treats patients with missing permanent teeth, broken restorations, excessive bleeding, and objects stuck between their teeth.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dental office, we provide services for patients of every age. We can provide pediatric to geriatric care and everything in between.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation ensures painless, comfortable dental care for our patients. Sedation is a safe general dental method that we often use for surgical treatments. Additionally, anxious or fearful patients benefit from the comfort of sedation.
- Tooth Extraction: We recommend dental extractions for patients with infected and impacted teeth. Sometimes, we need to remove problem teeth for the health of the overall smile. We can also replace single teeth if needed with dental implants.
Our restorative dental solutions are used to renew the function of the teeth and gums:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge is made up of false teeth. These teeth can be secured by crown-capped natural teeth or dental implants. Bridges restore multiple consecutive missing teeth.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are porcelain ceramic caps that cover damaged or stained natural teeth. Additionally, crowns can cap off dental implants.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a titanium screw that replaces a missing permanent tooth at the root. This versatile restoration may also be used to replace single missing teeth or secure bridges and dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: We offer partial and full dentures for patients with rows or arches of lost teeth. Like dental bridges, dentures can be secured by dental implants for a longer-lasting restoration.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease, or periodontitis, is a common but highly damaging dental problem. Typically, it begins as gum inflammation. However, it can quickly snowball into problems such as gum recession and tooth loss. To help reverse gum disease, we offer deep cleanings and antibacterial treatment.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders cause stress and pressure on the teeth and jaw. As a result, patients can experience teeth clenching and grinding, jaw pain, and chronic headaches.
- Sleep Apnea: we offer oral appliance therapy for patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea. Discuss your concerns with our dental care team and see if this alternative to the CPAP is the solution for your healthcare needs.
Call Our Dental Office
Do you need professional dental care? Contact Wayne Family Dentistry for care today at 610-347-5133. You can also schedule a dental consultation with us online. We serve patients in Wayne and Villanova, PA.